1. Ya Allāh, Al-Wāli – The Protecting Friend of His good servants, protect us from hearts that are not humble, tongues that are not moist in Your remembrance, and eyes that have forgotten how to cry about/to You.
2. Ya Allāh, make me and my family from amongst the Sabiqoon you mentioned in Surah Al-Waqi’ah. Let the light of our eeman (faith) emanate from our chest and from our right hand side.
3. Ya Allāh, Grant me and my loved ones a blessed death. Let me utter the Kalimatush-Shahadah before I die. Grant me the intercession of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him). Ya Raheem make my last moments the best moments of my life. Let me die with my head in sujood and with my eyes shedding tears because of the love I have for you.
4. Ya Allāh, grant me the companionship of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him), his family and the Sahaba’s in Jannatul Firdaus.
5. Ya Allāh, save my non-Muslim friends from the Fire. Guide them to Islam and righteous deeds in the most beautiful of ways.
6. Ya Allāh, reunite me in Jannatul Firdaus with those whom I love for Your sake alone. Please, make me a means of protecting and transferring my friends from hellfire into Jannah, because of the love I have for them and because I will miss them in Jannah and would want us to be together.
7. Ya Rabb, perfect my Deen (religion) and my Ibadats (Worship). Save me from Faahisha (unlawful things) and let me complete half of my Deen (Islam) with someone whose heart is attached to You.
8. Ya Allāh, accept my good deeds and increase me in reward and Your Mercy. Wipe away my sins and pardon me completely. Shower Your Mercy upon me and save me from disgrace on the Day of Reckoning.
9. Ya Allāh, when I die, let my soul and my record of deeds be with your good servants whom You truly love. Grant me and my loved ones shade under your throne when there will be no shade but Yours.
10. Ya Allāh, grant me, my parents, children and all members of my family, guidance steadfastness and increase in Imaan (faith) and taqwa (piety). Keep me and my loved ones miles away from major and minor sins and from everything that earns your displeasure.
11. Ya Allāh, make me of the few You love, You Pardon and You shade on a day when there is no shade but from Your Majestic Arsh (Throne).
12. Oh my Lord, increase me in Yakeen and Tawakkul in You. Let there be no doubt in my belief in Your Oneness, Your Majesty and Power.
13. Ya Allāh, increase me in my love for You and Your beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him).
14. Ya Allāh, forgive me and increase me in Your Blessings and Provisions.
15. Ya Allāh, lead me to more opportunities to do good and seeking Your Pleasure. Help me expand my da’awah (invitation to Islam) with sincerity and ikhlas (for the sake of Allāh).
16. Ya Rabb, purify my intentions for Your Sake alone and let me not show off or take false pride. Save me from arrogance, pride, show-off and reminding of favours done to others.
17. Oh my Creator and Sustainer, do not leave me alone. Bless me with a righteous spouse and children who will be the coolness of my eyes. And please help every brother and sisters who is aiming towards the same goal. Bless us with spouses who will guide us towards your pleasure and with whom we will spend an eternity in Jannatul Firdaus.
18. Oh my Lord, make me of those who are patient and obedient to You and to my parents.
19. Save me from the Fitnah of Dajjal. And please save me from becoming a fitna for others. Save me from being the source of trial for others.
20. Save me and my loved ones from the punishment of the grave and the punishment of the Hell Fire.
21. Ya Allāh, increase me in Sadaqatul-Jaariyah. May the legacy of my good deeds be never-ending.
22. Ya Allāh, bless me with good health, so I can make Sajdah (prostration) with ease till my final breath.
23. Ya Allāh, protect me and the Muslim Ummah against wicked oppressors. Save us from Fitnah and give us ease in our times of trial. Ya Allah unite our entire muslim Ummah every where in the world.
24. My Lord, bless me with the best in this world, the best in the Hereafter and save me from the Hellfire. I am indeed in need of the good You have in-store for me.
25. Ya Allāh, increase me in gratitude towards You alone.
26. Oh my Rabb, save me from hypocrisy. Save me from cheating others, save me from giving people false promises and hopes, save me from bad language and save me from destroying someone’s trust in me when they entrust something.
27. Ya Allāh, let me and my spouse be among the pilgrims to perform Hajj before the end of our lives.
28. Ya Allāh, protect me against Evil Jinns and Spirits. Safeguard me from their evil incitements and plots. Save me from every evil that exist in the world.
29. Ya Allāh, forgive and have Mercy upon my parents, as they looked after me when I was young. Ya Allah, Al-Mannan, make my parents proud of me in this world and in the Hereafter.
30. Ya Allāh, I pray and beg You for the guidance of the Muslim Youth and the entire Ummah. Save us all from Kufr (disbelief), despair, misdeeds, and Shirk (associating partner with Allāh). Keep us away from confusion of different sects and keep us on Siratul mustaqeem (the right path).
31. Ya Allāh, grant me the strength to battle laziness and sleep, so I may wake up for Tahajjud (night prayers) and Fajr daily.
32. Ya Allāh, grant me Ultimate Success -safety from the Fire and entry into Jannatul Firdaus.
33. Ya Ghafoor (Most Forgiven One) make me from amongst the True slaves of Ar-Rahman you mention in Surat Al-Furqān who are protected from Hellfire.
34. Ya Allāh, help all single mothers and sisters who have lost their husbands and guardians. Be their Wali (protector) and ease their hardships. Provide them with finance and help them take care of those under them.
35. Ya Allāh, Ash-Shāfi (the Curer) cure everyone who is suffering from chronic diseases and those suffering from any illness.
36. Ya Allah, keep us away from people who want to cause us harm. Ya Allāh, make my enemies to be my friends and make my friends my best friends. Surround me with people who remind me of You and about the akhirah (Hereafter).
37. Ya Allāh, help me become a memoriser of the Glorious Qur’an and let me marry a memoriser of the Glorious Qur’an and give tawfeeq (guidance) for my entire progeny to be memorisers of the Glorious Qur’an. Those who have Qur’an in their hearts and on their tongues, men and women from my progeny, make them to be working with Qur’an like our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him).
38. Ya Allāh, make me from amongst the best of Your servants. Those who learned the Glorious Qur’an and teach others.
39. Ya Allāh, bless my sisters in Islam with healthy pregnancies. Do not test our sisters with infertility. Grant them pious, beautiful and healthy children who will be useful to their parents, teachers, neighbours, the society and Islam at large.
40. Ya Allāh, uplift the good men of our Muslim Ummah. Make them men of true honour and deen. Make them our teachers and those who help us and guide us. Keep us away from men and hypocrites who might destroy us, our peace of mind and our eeman (faith).
41. Ya Allāh, grant us intercession of the Glorious Qur’an. Ya Allāh let Surāh Al-Baqara and Aali -Imrān come as clouds over us on the day of judgement.
42. Ya Allāh, always keep us financially, secure and content with what we have. Keep us away from arrogance and worldly competition.
43. Ya Allāh, make the Glorious Qur’an the light of my heart and the dispeller of my worries. Help me Increase my khushoo (undivided attention) in Salaah (prayer).
44. Ya Fattāh (the Opener) grant me wisdom and awareness, keep me away from foolishness and pretension, grant me a share in every blessing You send down by Your generosity, O’ the most Generous.
45. Ya Allāh, strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance always, grant me everything good through Your graciousness, make me always give thanks to You. Protect me with Your protection. Place me among Your righteous and obedient servants, and place me among Your close servants by Your kindness.
46. Ya Rabb, help me have mercy on the orphans, feed the hungry ones, spread peace, and keep company with the noble-minded. Make me among those who rely on You always and forever.
47. Ya Allāh, make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, open for me the doors of the heavens, and lock the doors of Hellfire for me, guide me to always recite the Glorious Qur’an fluently and please send down tranquility upon my heart.
48. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, do not raise me blind on the day of judgement, let me have the honour of seeing your face and let me meet you with Qalbun Saleem.
48. Ya Allah, Al-Azeez, keep shaytan (Satan) miles away from me and my loved ones. Help me be sincere, strong and truthful. Do not let me be oppressed and do not make me an oppressor.
49. Ya Wakeel, I entrust my affairs in Your Hands do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye, please rectify for me all my affairs. Purify my heart and clear the dark spots of sin. Bless my heart with Your Noor (light).
50. Ya Allāh, to You we belong and to You is our return. Have mercy on us, forgive us, guide us towards things that lead to your pleasure and keep us miles away from things that lead to Your displeasure. Please, accept all our Du’ās and protect us from hardships.
May Allāh (Sub-haanahu wata’aala) accept all our positive Du’ās and give us more than we deserve. Ameen